Meth

Meth
Meth Not Even Once

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Memory Blog No.2

I would definitely not want to lose my sense of touch, In the experiment my memory triggered right away when I felt the food. I knew exactly what the food was the second I touched it. I think this effected my memory some because I knew what the items should smell like before I smelled them. I definitely knew what to expect. I would never like to lose my sense of hearing, I rely way to much on my sense of hearing since it is one of my strongest senses. If I had to choose I would rather lose my sense of taste. I don’t feel like my sense of taste accounts for much of my sensory memory. Especially because sense of taste changes so your memory of whether or not you like something can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment