Meth

Meth
Meth Not Even Once

Monday, March 16, 2015

Rorschach Inkblot blog

Thinking about my own results on this test I can not say that I believe it is reliable. Considering the fact that over half of the answers I gave were not even given in the analysis. That is what I wonder, if a person gives answers that are not related to the parameters of the test then how is a psychologist supposed to diagnose them? Slide five is supposed to be the simplest slide to answer, people are supposed to see a butterfly or a bat, but what about the cases like myself, I saw a demon. What does a psychologist do if a random answer that doesn't relate is given? Secondly this test can be researched online and people can find what answers they should be giving in order not to sound crazy. A test where you can not be sure if a person is answering truthfully or just saying what they memorized from the internet is not a reliable test. I believe the same results that this test is trying to achieve could be found in a much more simpler and reliable test. If you were to show patients actual images of people interacting and emoting and then ask them specific questions about the images, you would find a much more reliable result of how the person processes his environmental imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment