Meth

Meth
Meth Not Even Once

Monday, January 12, 2015

Scientific Analysis

Practice really does make perfect
  1. The research was about how multiple skills and single motor skills can be more quickly learned by adding a follow through to the motion. This means that by adding a follow through, what you do when swinging a bat or golf club, a motor skill will be more easily committed to memory.
  2. The article does not say.
  3. The article does not say.
  4. The article does not say.
  5. The subjects grasped a robotic arm and made a stroke motion through a force field at a target while continuing into and unopposed follow through motion to one of two separate targets.
  6. The experiment found that there was less interference in the brain when a follow through motion was added to the original stoke motion.
  7. Yes it is already known that our memories work by preparing us for a future action, by adding the follow through it gave a future action for the subjects to focus on.
Monkeys can learn to see themselves in the mirror
  1. Monkeys can be taught to self recognize.
  2. 7
  3. no
  4. The article doesn't specifically say but they are monkeys so it is probably pretty general.
  5. The monkeys were sat in front of a mirror and irritated with a laser. The monkeys learned to touch the part of their face that was being irritated by the laser.
  6. The monkeys seemed to start learning self recognition
  7. Yes
Humans speech's surprising influence on infants
  1.  speaking to children affects their learning process
  2. the article didn't say
  3. the article didn't say
  4. the article didn't say
  5. In multiple labs conducted infants were found to advance quicker when spoken to like actual people.
  6. Infants not spoken to progressed slower than ones that were.
  7. Yes

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete